What is our response to COVID-19?
- Given the uncertainty, communities face as we adjust to the impact of COVID-19, we want to assure you of the measures we’re taking to protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and our team.
- We ensure that our measures meet the standards set by the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Per the WHO the likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low, and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package is also low.
- There is currently no evidence that COVID-19 is being spread through the mail.
- According to the CDC & WHO the virus may persist up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to 3 days on plastic, so transmission from buyer to seller and vice versa is very unlikely given the timelines involved in processing, inspecting, and shipping orders.
- We require the practice of rigorous safety hygiene, keep social distancing of 6 feet, regular deep cleaning and disinfecting of workstations.
- As the situation unfolds, we will continue to adjust our practices and policies to the highest possible standards to ensure our teams’ and your safety and well-being.
Where is the store based?
- Joliet, IL, US
Do you have a physical shop?
- No, we are 100% online.
When Will My Order Arrive?
- About your Order: Many of our items are not housed in the US and cannot be shipped until we physically get them. The time frame of arrival is estimated due to distance and customs and some deliveries may be delayed or arrive early from time to time, but we ensure that we will do our absolute best to make sure you are completely satisfied. Please note that all items have displayed ship time within the product description. When purchasing please be sure to check the estimated delivery of each item so you will know what to expect. Once ready to ship, you will receive an email with tracking info. An estimated shipping date is stated in the product description. If you are ordering other in-stock items as well, all items will ship together when the preorder is ready. You can always order your in-stock item (s) on a separate order if you wish an earlier ship time.
What are this store’s return and exchange policy?
- Our return policy lasts 14 days from the delivery. We do not offer you a refund if 14 days have gone by since your purchase delivery.
- Underwear/swimwear, face masks, earrings, and body jewelry are not returnable for health-related reasons.
- In case of damaged or defective items, contact us within 48 hours from the item delivery.
- We currently do not offer free returns. Shipping fees are not refundable.
Please contact us first to initiate the return for instruction and return to our US location(s). Take me to your Return and Exchange Policy.
To be eligible for a return or exchange:
- Return of Damaged Items: If the item you purchased is damaged upon arrival please contact us within 48 hours. Retain your original receipt to guarantee a refund of your product. The product must be returned with your original receipt. The returned items should be unworn, clean and in the same condition as was sent out.
- Exchanges: We currently do not offer exchanges.
Do you ship internationally?
- No. Currently, we ship within the United States. Orders may ship in multiple packages.
What are your shipping rates?
- We offer FREE Shipping on all orders of $100 or more.
- Flat rate $8.95 on all orders under $100.
How long will it take to receive my order?
After your payment has been authorized and verified, it can still take up to 2-3 days to process In-Stock orders. This is only an estimate mind you and doesn’t include weekends or holidays.
Delivery for In-Stock purchases is within 4 to 14 business days, unless we are on vacation and then the posted vacation time frame applies. If your purchase includes both In-Stock and Non-Stock items they will be shipped together when the Non-Stocked items are available for shipping. You will receive a shipping notification email and tracking information.
All items will ship to you directly from our US location for quality assurance. It is important to note that these items may take a little longer than normal to deliver but our goal is your satisfaction.
How do I pay for my order? Is it secure?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Diners Club.
- You also have the option to choose our Sezzle Buy Now, Pay Later service.
- The checkout process is powered by Stripe, PayPal, and Sezzle, three of the most trusted online payment solutions on the web. Because of this, we have all of the same securities and payment fraud protection as other leading payment processors. When paying with PayPal, you may also make payments using the above-listed credit cards or your bank account.
What if something is wrong with my order?
- If you have a problem with an order from our store, or if you have any questions/queries, please contact us directly before placing your order at [email protected] and we will do our best to provide you with all the info you need to place your order with confidence.
Last updated: 11/15/2021